Vacation on the North Sea: The behavior of THIS dog owner makes people seethe with anger
In the middle of the nature reserve on the North Sea-Sylt, a resident of the island makes a video with blatant pictures.
Dogs are particularly concerned Sylt again and again for chaos – and an occasional bloodbath.
Holidays on the North Sea: Dog hunts sheep on Sylt
On Sylt and especially in the Ellenbogen area in List, dogs must be on a leash. Because here free-roaming sheep graze. Unfortunately, when a husky is not kept on a leash, what had to happen happens.
This is Sylt:
- Sylt is the largest North Frisian island and is located in the North Sea
- After Rügen, Usedom and Fehmarn, Sylt is the fourth largest island in Germany
- The island of Sylt is best known for its spa towns of Westerland, Kampen, Wenningstedt and the approx. 40 km long sandy beach in the west
- Numerous areas on and around Sylt are designated as protected areas. There are ten nature reserves on the island alone
- Tourism has been of considerable importance on Sylt for over 100 years, since Westerland became a seaside resort (spa town) in 1855
- In summer there are around 150,000 people on the island every day
- For comparison: Only around 18,000 people live on Sylt
- The island can be reached by car from the mainland with the Sylt-Shuttle of the DB and the Autozug, local trains and inter-city trains of the DB also operate.
- The island can also be reached via Sylt Airport by scheduled and charter connections
Our partner portal MOIN.DE shows the shocking video of the islanders. In it you can see the dog attacking one of the sheep. “How stupid must I be: letting a husky run free and then being so cowardly and run away,” writes Thomas Diedrichsen about his video, which is currently doing the rounds on social networks.
Vacation on the North Sea: Island fans are outraged – “Incredible”
The video received strong reactions on social media. “Incredible,” writes a user soberly: “I myself am a dog owner and also walk there at least once on my elbow on every holiday. I wouldn’t think of letting my dog run free there.”
More news on the subject Vacation:
Now the island is demanding crackdowns on dog owners who let their dogs roam freely. What exactly, you read at MOIN.DE. >>> (ts)