Between the gambling most popular of Colombiahighlights the Colombian Red Cross Lottery. As one of the most pressing, it is played by thousands of people in the country, as it is capable of changing the lives of those who try their luck and decide to bet on it. For this reason, we tell you the result and winning number of Tuesday, June 21, in addition to everything you need to know about this lottery. Here the details.
QUERY: Solidarity Income 2022 with Gustavo Petro: what will happen to the Social Prosperity subsidy?
COLOMBIAN RED CROSS LOTTERY RESULT, TUESDAY JUNE 21
This is the result of the draw 2950 of the Colombian Red Cross lottery:
- Jackpot: 4032 / 049 series
- Amount to deliver: 5 billion pesos
- Send to Bogota
Colombian Red Cross Lottery: how to see the results
It takes place every Tuesday and you can follow the draw live from 10:55 pm (Colombian time) through the channel one in Colombia, in addition to its live transmission on the account of Facebook.
Colombian Red Cross Lottery: What are the prizes?
- Jackpot (1) | Value: $5,000,000,000 | Net Worth: $3,320,000,000
- Dry (1) | Value: $200,000,000 | Net Worth: $132,800,000
- dry (4) | Value: $50,000,000 | Net Worth: $33,200,000
- dry (17) | Value: $30,000,000 | Net Worth: $19,920,000
- dry (20) | Value: $20,000,000 | Net Worth: $13,280,000
- dry (20) | Value: $10,000,000 | Net Worth: $6,640,000
READ ALSO: Tremor in Colombia: LOOK here the report of movements today, June 20
How to collect the prizes of the Colombian Red Cross Lottery?
If you are one of the winners, you must present the certificate of Single Tax Registry (RUT) that issues the Directorate of National Taxes and Customs (DIAN), as well as a copy of the citizenship card. Of course, you will not receive the full amount, since it will be the DIAN the one that deducts a part of the amount, according to the Tax Statute for occasional earnings.