The Solidarity Income 2022 of Colombia It has been the most important subsidy at the national level. Despite the presidential elections, the delivery of this economic benefit did not stop and for this, the authorities in charge offered a calendar with corresponding dates to receive the allocated amount. Of course, it no longer allows registrations. How to know if you belong to the Solidarity Income? Find out here this and more doubts about this social program carried out by the Department of Social Prosperity (DPS).
As you know, the Solidarity Income was basically created to help people who were in extreme poverty due to the arrival of the pandemic generated by the coronavirus. In this way, the Government led by President Iván Duque established a series of requirements to be able to collect it quickly and safely.
UNTIL WHEN CAN I COLLECT THE SOLIDARITY INCOME
As detailed on the official website of the Department of Social Prosperity, the third payment will end this Monday, June 6. After that date, you will no longer have the option to collect the monetary subsidy.
SOLIDARITY INCOME PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Learn here about the payment schedule established by Prosperidad Social through its communication channels. Remember that they are in the third payment that began in the third week of May.
- Second payment: second week of March
- Third payment: third week of May
- Fourth payment: third week of July
- Fifth payment: second week of September
- Sixth payment: second week of November
THE AMOUNT OF THE FOURTH SOLIDARITY INCOME PAYMENT WILL VARY
As of July 2022, the program will receive differentiated payments that will depend on the level of Sisbén IV and the number of people in each household.
- A household with a member in group A will receive 400,000 pesos every two months. A household with a member in group B, 380,000
- A household with two people in group A will receive 440,000 pesosA household with two people in group B will receive 396,000
- A household with three members in group A will receive 480,000A household with three members in group B, 412,000
- A household with 4 or more members in group A will receive 520,000. A household with 4 or more members in group B, 428,000.
- Group C households will continue to receive 380,000 pesos in bimonthly payments
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT COLLECT MY SOLIDARITY INCOME 2022 FROM COLOMBIA
“At this time, payment will most likely be available at a ‘Supergiro’ point for cash pickup. For this, it is necessary to approach with the ID and they will give you the payment, “said Edgar Picón, director of Monetary Transfers of the Department of Social Prosperity.
“The national government is aware that there are beneficiaries who have not yet been able to claim any of the drafts, so they can be received accumulated,” says the website, but warns that “… only up to three payments of the program,” he said.
HOW TO KNOW IF I AM A BENEFICIARY OF COLOMBIA MAYOR
- The elderly can go to the Office for the Elderly in the Mayor’s Office of their municipality or request information through the citizen participation channels defined by Social Prosperity.
- The Department of Social Prosperity (DPS) can claim the subsidy through SuRED and allies throughout the country. To consult the directory of payment points by municipality, it is available on the official website of Colombia Mayor.