You are currently viewing The López jewel, from Lanús to Palmeiras in a millionaire figure?

Lanús is very close to selling abroad one of its best jewels that it took from its inferiors in recent years. This is José Manuel López, a 21-year-old left-handed striker, for whom Palmeiras from Brazil is more than interested in signing him. The first contacts were in March, when they probed him. But now it is already being negotiated and in the last few hours much progress has been made.

The conversations began in the week and it seemed that it was going to be a long novel, however it is surprising that for now it is the opposite. This Wednesday the Brazilian club stepped on the accelerator and directed the purchase of Flaco López, although details remain.

Look also

Look also

Students won the tender against Boca and Zuqui is still in the Pincha

The conversations are going very well and progress is being made with the details. There are coincidences in the intentions of both parties and on which work will continue. We are on the right track”, they confirmed from Grana to Ole. Although it is not closed, everything would indicate that there would be updates in the coming days. Conversations are continuous and fluid.

López is the best jewel that debuted in Lanús in the last cycle of Zubeldía.  (Press photo Club A. Lanús)

López is the best jewel that debuted in Lanús in the last cycle of Zubeldía. (Press photo Club A. Lanús)

Everything indicates that Palmeiras would pay a millionaire figure: about 10 million dollars for a percentage of the pass. Of what is being talked about for now, it is 70% -it is one of the issues that are still being discussed-. Garnet would keep the other 30% to take advantage of a possible future sale. There is also talk of a millionaire contract and until 2026 for the striker.

López would leave around 10 million dollars to Lanús (Fotobaires).

López would leave around 10 million dollars to Lanús (Fotobaires).

Look also

Gymnastics: Pipo defines the team for the classic

But not only did they come looking for him from abroad. but River probed him because for Marcelo Gallardo could have been a good replacement Julian Alvarez. He has technique and goals, he wins from above and I could be the only striker or play accompanied by another. And his numbers are impressive: in the last LPF Cup he scored four goals. In the 2021 Professional League he shouted 13 times.

López and Sand were one of the best offensive duos in Argentina in 2021.

López and Sand were one of the best offensive duos in Argentina in 2021.

Once again, the economy they have in Brazil weighs much more than that of the great ones in our country. As much as River wanted it, it did not weigh as much as the Palmeiras proposal. In addition, Verdao had already put the magnifying glass on the Argentine scorers: as soon as the transfer market began, they bought Miguel Merentiel from Defense. An impressive economic power that is allowing him to build a lethal lead.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Peggy McColl

Mentor l NY Times Bestselling Author. Hi, I'm Peggy McColl, and I'm here to deliver a positive message to you!

Leave a Reply