You are currently viewing They point to the megatoma due to a power outage

In the neighborhood they pointed to the illegal consumption of light in the socket / EL DIA

Residents of Los Hornos expressed their anger over power outages that they have been suffering in the final stretch of the week for 48 hours, as they told this newspaper and link to clandestine connections that would have been generated in the mega-grab of land in that town.

Martín Rodríguez, a resident of 155 and 90, said that since Wednesday night they ran out of supply and that the cut affects from 155 and 76.

As other readers who claimed yesterday assured this newspaper, the problem “comes from those who get hooked on the light in the Los Hornos mega-take. They have light and we don’t.

Before the consultation, from Edelap they said that operators worked in the hours of noon yesterday in the area. The company source indicated that “we detected a timely service outage in a limited sector that will be reviewed to normalize the service.”

“We are in a neighborhood bordering the mega-take. We haven’t been without light since last Wednesday. Just today Edelap went to repair and after repairing the 155 and 80 ”transformer exploded”, warned a neighbor who asked to reserve his identity.

Along these lines, he added that at the end of yesterday afternoon, there were two crews working and three patrol cars “because the usurpers attacked the Edelap technicians.”

The “megatoma”, as the largest land occupation in the Province is called, takes place on a plot of about 160 hectares that ranges from 76 to 83 and 149 to 155. The lot, which decades ago was assigned to the Club of Gliders, belonged to the National State. That until it was expropriated by the Province and assigned to the creation of an urbanization. These measures were adopted after the occupation by hundreds of families, starting in February 2020. Initially, this move was rejected by the Police, a source from that operation told this newspaper. A month later, the area presented a landscape of occupation again.

Currently it is estimated that around 3 thousand families could be occupying lots.

Meanwhile, in the morning hours of yesterday, claims were also registered in the area of ​​20 and 68, where they said that on Thursday they also suffered power outages.

water problems

In this context, residents of the Savoia neighborhood, in City Bell, claimed yesterday that “we have been without water since Tuesday. We make claims and they tell us that the operators are working, but we don’t know what the problem is.”

From the state company it was indicated that a clandestine connection had been detected on a main pipeline, which caused damage and affected the service in the border area between Villa Castells and Savoia. Also, work was being done to replace a pump at 13 and 464. It was estimated that the service would return to normal at the close of this edition.

Source

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Then24

The News 24 is the place where you get news about the World. we cover almost every topic so that you don’t need to find other sites.

Leave a Reply