- 37′ – Goal – Harry Kane (2 – 0)
- 33′ – Yellow 2 – Rob Holding
- 26′ – Yellow – Rob Holding
- 22′ – Goal penalty kick – Harry Kane (1 – 0)
- 17′ – Yellow – Ben Davies
- 90+1′ – Yellow – Granit Xhaka
- 88′ – Yellow – Martin Ødegaard
- 85′ – Yellow – Emile Smith Rowe
- 82′ – Cont. Ben Davies by Joe Rodon
- 76′ – Cont. Gabriel by Nuno Tavares
- 73′ – Cont. Eddie Nketiah by Alexandre Lacazette
- 72′ – Cont. Dejan Kulusevski by Lucas Moura
- 72′ – Cont. Son Heung-Min by Steven Bergwijn
- 64′ – Cont. Gabriel Martinelli by Emile Smith Rowe
- 47′ – Goal – Son Heung-Min (3 – 0)
If Tottenham still wants to play Champions League football next season, they had to take three points today against direct rivals Arsenal. Conté could once again count on his royal couple in the front. Son Heung-Min and Harry Kane brought the Spurs to a point ahead of the Gunners.
The fact that Son is difficult to defend was made a law by Arsenal today.
After 20 minutes of play, the South Korean was pulled to the ground in the large rectangle. The verdict: a yellow card for left back Cédric Soares and a penalty.
A breeze for Kane. Mister Spurs kicked the ball neatly into the side. Fifteen minutes later, he also headed in the 2-0. It has to be said, the Arsenal defenders didn’t look like really handy Harrys in either phase.
Meanwhile, Rob Holding had also tried several times to keep Son out of the match. Although that kamikaze campaign looked more like an omnisport camp than professional football.
When the Tottenham attacker was on the ground, he went trampolining on Son’s side. Not much later he threw his opponent – like an accomplished judoka – over his shoulder. And to make matters worse, Holding imagined himself a human block like in basketball.
It didn’t get him an ippon or three-pointer, just a shamed card.
Just after the break Son gave Arsenal a final lip. After a pinball moment with Kane, the released Son still managed to reach the 3-0 final score.
Quod erat demonstrandum. Signed, Son Heung-Min.
VIDEO: Holding takes its second yellow
VIDEO: Kane adds one before halftime
VIDEO: Son also takes his goal