The Easter either Easter Sunday It is possibly the most important date in the Holy Weekwhich commemorates the life, passion and death of Jesus Christthe son of Godaccording to catholic belief. Next, we leave you a series of phrases and images that you can dedicate on this special day.
LOOK HERE: Holy Week: what is Easter and what is celebrated on this date
The Easter Sunday It is a festival that celebrates the return to life of Jesus the son of God. After the martyrdom lived by Christ which ended in his crucifixion on Calvaryand just as he had promised his disciples, Jesus returned from the dead fulfilling God’s divine mandateproving that he was the savior of mankind.
Various liturgies and religious processions are organized on this day throughout the country in memory of the events that took place and were carried out by Jesus Christ in Jerusalemwhich have been narrated in the biblical gospels.
CHECK HERE: “Fantastic Animals: Dumbledore’s Secrets”: does it have a post-credits scene?
Phrases and images to share on Easter Sunday
- “If you feel that you are lost, it must be because you have not been able to stop to listen to his call, that call that dwells in the depths of your heart, because Jesus is there.”
- “What is this Easter be the opportunity to share, get to know and improve relations between us”.
- “Today is the perfect day to celebrate love, but not just any love, but universal love, the love that Christ taught us, and left us to love each other, that love that is everywhere, and in everything. Likewise, a love that is capable of going further, because in that love Christ is found.”
- “Happy Easter, may the days be full of joy, solidarity, understanding and many blessings.”
- “Today I wish you the happiest Easter, so that your days are full of new emotions, many blessings and sincere brotherhood.”
- “If Jesus was able to sacrifice himself and give absolutely everything for us, then we should think carefully about everything we should be able to do as well, to show him our love and infinite gratitude.”
- “A child who is born, an adult who dies, a new job, a new house, they are all steps that we take in life at a certain moment, but today we share with Jesus the definitive step for salvation. Happy Easter”.
- “Forgive, listen, understand, share, show solidarity, build fraternity, are all steps we can take to wish each other Happy Easter.”
- “Not only do we celebrate the passage from death to life, we also celebrate the possibility of restarting in all those things in which we have failed, so for a good start: Happy Easter.”
- “May these Easter days be full of light, peace and harmony in the company of the whole family.”
LOOK HERE: Find out which countries you can travel to from Peru using only your DNI