CANCELLATION OF VANOLIA PENALTY
– The FTC considered Spartak’s appeal regarding the decision of the last meeting regarding the head coach Paolo Vanoli. The delegate’s report stated that after the match with Dynamo, Vanoli was 25 minutes late for the post-match flash interview. We received a letter from Spartak with a request to consider the case due to newly discovered circumstances. Spartak attached a letter from the main broadcaster, which stated that due to the fault of an employee of NST LLC, erroneous information was recorded in the match report about the lateness of the head coach of Spartak for the post-match flash interview. “Match TV” appealed to the League and asked to cancel Vanoli’s fine. Spartak applied to the FTC with the same request. He asked, in accordance with article 64 of the disciplinary regulations and in connection with newly discovered circumstances, to cancel the decision of the FTC regarding the fine of the head coach of Spartak Vanoli, which was applied in accordance with Part 1 of Art. 11. We canceled the fine.
ON THE MATCH “RUBIN” – “ROSTOV”
– After the match “Rubin” – “Rostov” in the room under the stands, a man in the football paraphernalia of “Rubin” obscenely insulted the assistant chief referee. Who it was could not be established. The meeting of the FTC was attended by the head of security of Rubin. Previously, we requested video footage from a surveillance camera in the under-tribune room. But to date, this recording was not ready, so we again asked Rubin to submit this video recording to the FTC, as well as provide a written explanation identifying the person who committed this disciplinary violation. We will return to this issue at the next meeting.
– Leonid Slutsky had exits outside the technical zone. For this violation, Rubin was fined 20 thousand rubles, and Slutsky – 30 thousand rubles. In addition, Rubin was fined 50 thousand rubles for throwing objects on the field by spectators. The delegate’s report indicated that a bottle with liquid inside was thrown onto the field as the refereeing team left the field. The bottle didn’t hit anyone.
DISQUALIFICATION OF LISAKOVICH
– We considered the removal of Rubin player Vitaly Lisakovich in the match against Rostov. Lisakovich took part in the meeting and explained his actions. We watched the video and listened to Lisakovich. As a result, he was punished – disqualified for two matches of the championship of Russia “
For chanting offensive expressions by the audience, Spartak was fined 100 thousand rubles. In addition, we banned the admission of spectators to stands D122 and D123 for one match on a probationary basis until the end of the season. In addition, Spartak head coach Paolo Vanoli was fined 30,000 rubles for leaving the technical area.
– Arsenal was fined 30,000 rubles for chanting insulting expressions by the audience.
For the same thing, Lokomotiv was fined 70 thousand rubles. In addition, Lokomotiv is prohibited from allowing spectators to sectors 2,3,4 of the lower tier of the southern stand for one match conditionally with a probationary period until the end of the season.
Akhmat was fined 50,000 rubles for delaying the start of the match.
Khimki received six warnings for the team’s inappropriate behavior and, as a result, they were fined 100,000 rubles.