ARD star Mareile Höppner presents herself from a different side – fans are enthusiastic: “You look great”
In the ARD Mareile Höppner moderates the tabloid magazine “Brisant”. From there you actually know her with a long, brown mane.
Most recently, the presenter of the ARD but shown with a blonde long bob. And her hair seems to have gotten even shorter now. Someone must be in the mood for change.
ARD presenter Mareile Höppner shows up with a new hairstyle
Curly and shorter than before, the moderator presents her hairstyle on her Instagram account. “New old brevity and spice” she writes briefly and succinctly to the snapshot. She adds the hashtag “newhair” to the text.
And the new look seems to suit the 44-year-old well. She smiles confidently at the camera. Dressed in a tight top and sexy leather pants, she stretches out the “Peace” sign to her around 122,000 followers on Instagram.
That is the ARD:
- The first, ARD, has been broadcasting since the 1960s
- ARD broadcasts the “Tagesschau” daily and informs viewers about national and global issues
- In the special program “ARD Extra”, individual topics are examined in more detail
- As part of the corona pandemic, the special program temporarily became a fixed item on the program
- In the ARD media library, viewers can watch current programs after they have been broadcast on TV
ARD: Mareile Höppner’s fans are thrilled
But how does the new look go down with your fans? Most are simply enthusiastic about the haircut of the new blonde.
“Wow, looks great on you”, “You look really great. I like it”, “Very stylish” or “Beautiful woman”, says the comment column.
More news about ARD:
It was probably worth going to the hairdresser again for Mareile Höppner.
A ZDF star recently freaked out. In this article you will find out who it is and what exactly is behind it. (cf)