Queiroga says that a technical note with a request for the use of self-tests in Brazil should be sent to Anvisa this week

Minister denied that hacker attack on the Health data system, on December 10 of last year, was an action by the folder: ‘Criminals’

Fátima Meira/Futura Press/Estadão Content – 12/20/2021Marcelo Queiroga said he was calm about the investigation of the hacker attack

THE federal government warrants that it has not had any participation of data from the Ministry of Health. the minister Marcelo Queiroga said he was calm about the investigation of the hacker attack. He highlighted that the sabotage was not on the part of the folder, but an action by criminals, which is being investigated by the Federal Police. “If there was sabotage, it was not on the part of the ministry, it was on the part of criminals, everything is being investigated by the Federal police. We are calm. Where transparency is lacking is not in our government,” he said. On December 10, there was an invasion of the Ministry of Health’s data system, which removed services related to the numbers of the Covid-19 and access to proof of vaccination, among other features. The folder guarantees that the platforms have been re-established and the inclusion of data by state is being made to ensure an updated record of the evolution of the pandemic in the country.

asked about the Carnival and the samba schools parade in Rio de Janeiro, Marcelo Queiroga commented that with the world being hit by the Ômicron variant, the government did not encourage end-of-the-year parties, but that the Federal Supreme Court (STF) defined that the decision to hold or not the popular festivals is up to the municipalities. “The Bolsonaro government at no time encouraged end-of-the-year festivities, if you find it from the government, from the Ministry of Health, please tell me. New Year’s Eve parties increased the number of cases, fortunately the population is heavily vaccinated. We are following it, but I have already heard from the press that the popular parties, the street blocks, are cancelled. You have to keep up with the evolution of the pandemic,” he said. Rio has decided to cancel the street parties and is awaiting further evaluations to define how the samba school parades in Sapucaí will be.

*With information from reporter Katiuscia Sotomayor

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more