Scare in the center of the capital due to the fire of the electrical panel of a house

After noon this Thursday and, apparently due to the high temperatures, the electrical panel of a Capital house caught fire and generated a great scare.

The sources indicated that the event originated on the board and that minutes later Firefighters extinguished the small fire in Mendoza between Córdoba and General Paz.

The smoke could be observed from several meters but fortunately the situation did not progress to greater, there were no people or injuries or great material losses.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more