Congress published the Legislative Resolution 31392 authorizing the trip of the President of the Republic, Pedro Castillo, to Colombia this Thursday, January 13.
LOOK: Daniel Salaverry after his appointment: “I have more than 22 years of experience in business and public management”
The device was published on the night of this Wednesday 12 in an extraordinary edition of the Legal Norms bulletin of the Official Gazette El Peruano.
The rule bears the signature of the President of Parliament, Maria del Carmen Alva (Popular Action), and of the first vice president of that power of the State, Lady Camones (Alliance for Progress).
LOOK: Pedro Castillo on governing: “Outside one has great illusions and when one is inside, things are different”
The final vote was 110 votes in favor, 4 against and 1 abstention. The reason for the trip is to participate in the Presidential Meeting and the VI Meeting of the Binational Cabinet of Ministers.
It should be noted that both points constitute the highest instance of dialogue and political coordination between Peru and our neighboring country to the north.
LOOK: Minem headline on the appointment of Daniel Salaverry: “If I have made a mistake, I will have to accept my mistake”
Since 2014, five Binational Presidential and Cabinet Meetings have been held. Its work is carried out along five thematic axes: (i) Social affairs and governance; (ii) Environmental and mining-energy matters: (iii) Trade, economic development and tourism; (iv) Security and defense; and (y) Border and immigration matters.
According to the agenda of said event, that day the presidents of Peru and Colombia They will meet to discuss the most important issues on the bilateral and regional agenda, in addition to reviewing the preparations for the VI Binational Cabinet.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Daniel Soria: What path will the Comptroller’s Office follow in the face of Aníbal Torres’s request against the attorney?
- Carlos Jornet, from the IAPA: “This [la sentencia a Acosta y Pimentel] is a major blow to freedom of expression ”| INTERVIEW
- High command of the PNP cuts personnel and budget to Diviac
- Christopher Acosta: rejection of sentence grows, but APP supports César Acuña
- Keiko Fujimori on Luis Castañeda: “Your simple character of few words and many works will always remain in the hearts of Peruvians”