‘Don’t look up’ continues to make history in Netflix. Last week we informed you that it was already the third most viewed film of all time on the platform during its first available month and now the news is that has already reached second place, but also that it could end up snatching the gold medal from ‘Red Alert’.
The film directed by Adam McKay It has added 58.2 million hours played during its third week on the platform, thus reaching 321.52 million. In this way, it far exceeds the 282.02 of ‘Blind’ and its next goal is to exceed the 364.02 that ‘Red Alert’ did during its first 28 days on Netflix.
It is not entirely clear that he will achieve it, but it sounds more and more likely, since ‘Do not look up’ has achieved better data than ‘Red Alert’ during both the second and third seasons. The problem is that In the global count, ‘Red Alert’ is still ahead, since it added 328.80 million during the same period.
However, only during its third week, ‘Do not look up’ has cut more than seven million difference, since the adventure starring Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds y Gal Gadot “settled” for $ 50.65 million in its third week. What is certain is that if he does not succeed, he will stay very close.
The top 10 updated
- ‘Red alert’ with 364.02 million hours played
- ‘Don’t look up’ with 321.52 million
- ‘Blindly’ with 282.02 million
- ‘Tyler Rake’ with 231.34 million
- ‘The Irishman’ with 214.57 million
- ‘My first kiss 2’ with 209.25 million
- ‘Unforgivable’ with 208, 22
- ‘6 in the shade’ with 205.47 million
- ‘Spenser: Confidential’ with 197.32 million
- ‘Enola Holmes’ with 189.9 million
I remind you that the data is provided by Netflix via this web page and that cannot be contrasted in any other way.