With an incredible story of overcoming difficulties, she felt the need to share her story and today gives motivational speeches in order to help people never give up
Ana Cristina Laganaro, our positive woman This week, there is an incredible story of resilience due to an accident that left her quadriplegic. Ever since she opened her eyes in the hospital and noticed that she couldn’t move her arms and legs, Cris has been looking for strength in every way (physical, spiritual, emotional) to be able to deal with this obstacle in her life. He consoled family and friends who were crying about his health, always with the determination and conviction of the following words: “I’m going to walk again”! Emotional, engaging and full of energy, Cris tells about her trajectory, from what happened to the present day. She shows that she knows how to welcome people and motivate them to never give up on their purposes. And it encourages them to redouble their faith in the certainty that, in the end, we have everything to make it work, to reach a happy ending. Cris Laganaro has been working for 30 years in the field of fashion, welfare, beauty and image consultancy focused on self-esteem.
1. How did your career start? 18 years after my accident, I felt the need to share my story.
2. How is the business model of lectures you participate in formatted? Motivational talks in order to help people never give up and redouble their faith.
3. What was the hardest moment in your career? The hardest times are those when I still feel the pain of those days after the accident. However, telling the first time openly to everyone was the most difficult.
4. How do you manage to balance your personal life vs. corporate/entrepreneurial life? With short, achievable goals, in addition to a very well-defined schedule.
5. What is your biggest dream? Sharing my story impacting lives.
6. What is your greatest achievement? I must say that I fulfilled my greatest dream, to be a mother of three girls.
7. Book and movie… Book: “The Secret”. Movie: “War Room”.
*This text does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Jovem Pan.