The mischief of a boy who caused an explosion in his house

A 13-year-old boy has had to be taken to hospital after applying deodorant next to a candle and causing a loud explosion that has destroyed the flat where he lived with his family in London.

Atrin Behazadi suffers burns to his arms and abdomen after a traumatic episode in which his house has been destroyed. The home, on the twentieth floor of a residential building in the capital of the United Kingdom, had to be attended by 70 members of the fire brigade and up to a dozen trucks, as published in the Daily Mail.



After the shock, the dozens of families who share the building with the Behazadi had to be evacuated. According to the mother of the injured young man, the entire floor began to burn after the explosion caused the doors and windows to break.

The images of the top floor of the burning building have not taken long to appear on social networks while the little Atrin has had to be transferred to the Hospital due to the severity of his burns on his arms and abdomen.

At the time of the incident, the child’s mother had gone out to do the shopping and it was the boy’s sister who called the emergency room alerting him of what had happened. “I am very proud of her for how fast she acted,” says the mother.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply