Firefighters control fire in a home in Los Mochis, Sinaloa

Los Mochis, Sinaloa. A great scare was carried away by the inhabitants of a house after a fire happened this Wednesday night threatens to get out of control and destroy everything in its path.

The incident occurred shortly before 10:00 p.m., at an address located on Aarón Sáenz Street, between Fidel Velázquez and Gabriel Leyva, in the vicinity of the colonia Texas from the city of Los Mochis.

According to the information obtained at the scene, an adult was in one of the rooms of the building, when suddenly other people arrived and told him that there was an immense column of smoke coming out of the back of the place.

They quickly gave notice to the emergency number, while entering the house to try to put out the fire.

Firefighters mobilized to the scene and quickly began to spray water on the fire to prevent it from continuing to advance and wreaking more havoc.

It turned out that the fire originated after they burned garbage in the patio area of ​​the home.

Read more: Minor is run over on the highway of Eldorado, Sinaloa

Paramedics from the Municipal Medical Services of Ahorme came and were in charge of checking the person who was in the house at the time of the fire; Fortunately, it did not result in any damage.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply