Health is one of those applications that over the years has become complicated and filled with data, but it is inevitably one of the most important applications on our iPhone. iOS 15 has brought several key developments in Health, so let’s go over them so you can take a look at them.
Health wants to be an application that you consult periodically, so that you have a general idea of what your physical condition is and where you could improve your habits to be healthier. These are the improvements that we have from iOS 15 to make those queries better:
- The general health trends it is for me the most interesting novelty. You can have your health habits, but in long periods of time it can be measured if you have a tendency for better or worse. Salud will now notify you of these trends so that, if necessary, you can correct your physical activity.
- Something very interesting is also the possibility of share health data with family and friends. Very suitable for when you are in charge of someone with delicate health or who is elderly, in order to view their data from your iPhone.
- With iOS 15, the iPhone is able to detect trends and changes in our balance when walking. If it degrades in a relatively short time, we run a risk of falling sometime within the next twelve months, so Health will send a notification so that you are aware of it. He will also recommend exercising to improve that balance.
- If you have a clinic that has been integrated with them, you can have the analytical results directly in Health. Very comfortable to be able to consult the results without having to save papers. Unfortunately this is something that is quite focused on American healthcare.
- In the same way, some private health companies and some countries also have the possibility of integrating the vaccination certificates against COVID-19. PCR or antigen test results are also included here.
- Finally, if you have a device that measures the blood glucose levels (the Apple Watch is not yet capable of doing this) Health can now show you those levels in periods of sleep or exercise. Especially suitable for diabetics.
They are characteristics that, if everything goes well, you will not need to consult them too much. But the simple fact that they are there, knowing that the iPhone takes its statistics as you go, it is already an added value. Salud is the App that you do not want to consult too much, but deep down you are grateful that it is there.
Imagen | Brian McGowan