Daniela Katzenberger announces a break: “I don’t want you to worry”
She is probably one of the hardest working people in the German show industry: Daniela Katzenberger. The 35-year-old manages her family, commutes between Germany and Mallorca, is a guest on various TV shows and also has two million subscribers on Instagram.
But just as incidentally, as it sometimes seems, does Daniela Katzenberger the Instagram thing after all. The stories take their time and the photos are not taken just like that. All a little too much, at least that’s how you can interpret the new post from Katzenberger.
Daniela Katzenberger takes a break
“Muddi is taking a little creative Instagram break. I recently told in my story that we are currently shooting our new season at full speed. I always give it my all and love to be in front of the camera even after all these years. And I also like Instagram a lot, but unfortunately I often have the feeling that I am ‘babbled away’, “the TV star explains his future break.
This is Daniela Katzenberger:
- Daniela Denise Katzenberger was born on October 1st, 1986 in Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- The beautician became a TV star through the Vox programs “Auf und Away – My International Diary” and “Goodbye Germany”
- She has been married to Lucas Cordalis since June 2016 – the couple has a daughter named Sophia (* 2015) and lives in Mallorca
- Daniela Katzenberger’s mother Iris Klein and her sister Jennifer Frankhauser also appear again and again in various reality TV formats
- In November 2020 she took part in the singing show “The Masked Singer” with her husband Lucas Cordalis, as a meerkat couple they made it to the finals
- She has millions of followers on Instagram and Facebook
Daniela Katzenberger continues: “Do you know the feeling? As if I’ve already messed up my daily ration of words. Maybe you have a very chatter-heavy job and you know what I’m talking about. I don’t want you to worry or think that I’m tired of Instagram or anything. So dear ones, stay healthy. The Cat will be back soon. “
Because niela Katzenberger: fans give her the break
In any case, the fans are giving the Katzenberger their break. “Have a wonderful time with your family and everyone stays in good health,” writes one follower, for example. And another adds: “Right. Sometimes it just has to be. “
More to Daniela Katzenberger:
Daniela Katzenberger: Sister Jenny hands out against her fans – “You pigs”
Daniela Katzenberger: Mother Iris Klein can’t understand it – “I think it’s really unfair”
Daniela Katzenberger shares video from bed: But what is there on the bedside table ???
Most recently, Daniela Katzenberger raved about THIS man. It’s not Lucas Cordalis.