At 11 this Thursday, the thermometer read 29.4 degrees in San Juan, 7 degrees more than those registered an hour earlier. The reason: the impact of the Sun together with the arrival of wind from the West sector at a rate of 27 km / h. That, while the alert is still in effect issued by the Civil Protection Directorate and the National Meteorological Service by South wind.
It should be remembered that, The SMN had forecast for today a maximum of 26 degrees, which has already been exceeded.
While, Civil Protection reported that it is expected the entry of winds from the South sector, with gusts that could exceed 45 km / h, in the Tulum Valley.
At the same time, issued an alert for wind Zonda, which will affect the departments of Iglesia and Jáchal.
In this context, Civil Protection recalled that, in case of any emergency you should call 103.
Recommendations for warning of strong winds:
– Pay attention to your surroundings (fallen cables, branches, loose objects).
– Close and secure doors and windows.
– Drive with caution, maintain the distance between vehicles and the minimum speed.
– Do not stop under trees or elements attached to buildings (posters, canopies, awnings, etc.).
– Always have loaded flashlights on hand.
Live, how the wind advances: