Lima, October 14, 2021Updated on 10/14/2021 02:18 am
Since 2015, Apple began to compete in the streaming music industry with Apple Music. This app presents one of the leading subscription music platforms. Its most notable competition are applications and services such as YouTube Premium, Spotify, Deezer, among others.
SIGHT: Apple Event Unleashed: When will your next event be, where can we see it, and what will it bring back?
As is known, this application is integrated and default in Apple devices. But it can only be used by paying one of the three subscription plans. In Peru we can find them with the following prices: Individual plan at S / 16.90; Family plan, for up to 6 people simultaneously, at S / 25.90; a plan for Students at S / 7.90. These are all monthly payments.
In addition, Apple Music is also available within the Apple One service, which has prices between S / 33.50 (individual) and S / 45.50 (family) per month. In addition to the music streaming service, this subscription includes: Apple TV, Apple Arcade and extra iCloud storage with 50GB or 200GB.
SIGHT: Apple: How could the iPhone and Apple Watch detect depression?
But before you venture to pay these prices, Apple has several options to try this and all its services for at least one month free. However, for Apple Music there is a trial of between 3 and 5 months free, after this time you will begin to pay the price of the individual subscription on a monthly basis.
The trial time varies depending on the country you are in. For example, in some countries it can be 5 months, while in Peru the free service is only 3 months. In order to access this benefit, follow these steps:
- Go to the Apple page: https://www.apple.com/
- Go to the top or side menu (it depends on the device you are on) and choose the option “Music”
- A page will load, look for the red button that says “Try it free” and press it.
Please note that this offer is for new users only.
SIGHT: What predictions did Steve Jobs make that are part of our daily lives today?
5 months thanks to Shazam
Another way to get up to 5 months of free Apple Music is by Shazam, the famous app that is capable of recognizing the name of the songs. As it has been from Apple for several years, it is working in conjunction with Apple Music offering five months free with the help of a link.
- From a computer or an Apple device, go to https://www.shazam.com
- Go to the bottom of the page and look for the option that says “Apple Music Offer” and click or go to https://www.shazam.com/es/applemusic
- If you are on a Mac, iPad or iPhone you will see the Apple Music icon that asks you to “Verify your identity”, click on it and sign in with your Apple ID.
- On a computer other than Mac, you must click on the option that appears in the upper right corner as “Connect Music”. A pop-up window will appear and you must sign in with your Apple ID.
This 5-month subscription is for new Apple Music users. But, if you have already been a user of the platform, you will receive two months of free subscription. After this period, the monthly charge will begin, keep in mind that you can deactivate it at any time.