Although Halloween is only celebrated on the night of October 31, many of those who follow that party usually commemorate it beforehand. For them, WhatsApp enabled a trick that allows the app to be redesigned according to the date.
By following these steps, you can change the color of the app to pumpkin orange:
– The first thing to do is download the application called Nova Launcher to your Android cell phone.
– When you have it, now you only have to configure it to your liking.
– Once default, look for a PNG image of the Halloween-style WhatsApp icon.
– You can use Google to download the one you want.
– When you have chosen the image you want to place on WhatsApp, now you only have to press the app icon for about two seconds.
– At that moment the option to Edit will appear.
– Now press the green WhatsApp icon.
– Choose the folder where you saved the image and select it.
– Now you will see that the icon has completely changed and your design looks like Halloween.
– Remember that these steps can only be performed on Android devices.