Weather: Cold and frost on the way! It’s going to be really uncomfortable this week
It’s getting frosty in Germany weather slowly adapts to the season.
In the coming week, temperatures in Germany will drop significantly. That weather invites you to unpack your winter jackets.
Weather: It’s getting really cool in Germany!
If Sunday was still sunny with temperatures of up to 20 degrees, it will be significantly cooler this week. From Monday to Thursday, the maximum temperature drops from 15 to below 10 degrees.
Because Hoch Oldenburgia settles over England, the wind turns and cold polar air draws to Germany. The snowfall limit could drop from 2000 to just 800 meters.
This is how a weather forecast is created:
- Around 10,000 ground stations, 7,000 ships, 600 ocean buoys, 500 weather radar stations and around 3,000 aircraft worldwide ensure that hourly weather data is recorded.
- Weather satellites provide surveillance from space.
- Meteorologists can thus observe what is happening around the world.
- Parameters such as air temperature and pressure, wind direction and speed or cloud height are measured.
- Around 25,000 messages accumulate every hour.
- These are evaluated and transmitted – so weather forecasts remain up to date.
The alpine region expects the first big snowfall during the week. In deeper regions, the snow can remain at least temporarily. In large parts of Germany, people have to be prepared for precipitation.
In southern Germany in particular, the risk of ground frost is increasing significantly. In the mountains, temperatures even drop below 0 degrees at night.
More about the weather:
The interim autumn high now seems to have finally disappeared from Germany. It will probably not be as beautiful this year as it was on the weekend.
One expert even predicts snowfall. You can find out how he justified this and what else he said here! (fs)