The Russian decided to swim in the jacuzzi and died of electric shock

A visitor to a sauna in Novosibirsk died while resting from an electric shock, the press service of the main investigation department of the Investigative Committee of Russia in the Novosibirsk region told.

On Saturday evening, October 9, a group of guests was in the sauna of the Banquet complex in the Central District. While relaxing, a 30-year-old man decided to plunge into the pool and grabbed the handrail of the stairs to enter the water. He received an electric shock, from which he died. Investigators are investigating a criminal case under the article “Provision of services that do not meet the requirements of the safety of life or health of consumers, resulting in the death of a person by negligence.”

According to the NGS, the source clarified that there were bare wires in the room. “I pressed the buttons to turn off the jacuzzi and it was released. An independent electrician from the police came, examined everything, the premises were sealed – there were bare wires, ”he stressed.

In January, in Mytishchi near Moscow, a 33-year-old man showered, touched a working washing machine and died of an electric shock. The deceased was a courier in the delivery service and rented an apartment with his wife – the couple came from Kyrgyzstan.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply