The front system number 2 It will prevail with stationary characteristics over the north and northeast of Mexico, causing strong punctual rains accompanied by electrical discharges in these regions.
Low pressure channels extended over the east and southeast of the country, and the entry of moisture from the Gulf of Mexico, will cause heavy to very strong rains, electrical discharges and possible hail fall in the aforementioned regions, in addition to showers in the Yucatan Peninsula, predicting specific storms intense in areas of Hidalgo Puebla and Veracruz, which could generate an increase in the levels of rivers and streams, landslides and floods.
Also another low pressure channel extended off the coast of Jalisco, height divergence and the entry of humidity from the Pacific Ocean, will lead to heavy showers and rains at very strong points with electrical activity and possible hailstorms in the northwest and west of the national territory.
On the other hand, the hot evening atmosphere will prevail over entities in the northwest of the Mexican Republic, as well as in the Yucatan Peninsula.
Finally, the tropical wave number 34 it will move to the southwest of the coasts of Jalisco, ceasing to affect the country.
The mentioned meteorological systems will cause the following effects:
- Very heavy rains with intense points (75 to 150 mm): Hidalgo, Puebla and Veracruz.
- Heavy rains with very strong points (50 to 75 mm): Jalisco, Colima, Michoacán, San Luis Potosí, Oaxaca and Chiapas.
- Intervals of showers with heavy point rains (25 to 50 mm): Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, Zacatecas, Durango, Nayarit, Guanajuato, Querétaro, State of Mexico, Guerrero and Tabasco.
- Intervals of showers (5 to 25 mm): Baja California Sur, Sinaloa, Aguascalientes, Tlaxcala, Mexico City, Morelos, Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
- Possible hail fall: Chihuahua, Coahuila, Durango, Zacatecas, San Luis Potosí, Aguascalientes, Jalisco, Michoacán, State of Mexico, Guanajuato, Hidalgo and Puebla.
- Wind gusting from 60 to 70 km / h: Isthmus and Gulf of Tehuantepec.
- Wind with gusts of 50 to 60 km / h: Chihuahua and Coahuila.
- Maximum temperatures of 35 to 40 ° C: Baja California Sur, Baja California, Sonora, Sinaloa, Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
- Minimum temperatures for the early morning of Monday from 0 to 5 ° C and possible frosts: mountainous areas of Chihuahua, Durango, State of Mexico, Tlaxcala, Puebla and Hidalgo.
With information from SMN.