Weather in NRW: Autumn is here! The new week will be SO gray
It’s getting windy! Autumn is arriving in Germany and also here in NRW it is getting cooler. However, that doesn’t have to depress the mood.
Because with a nice cup of tea and cuddled up in a blanket, the coming Weather in NRW endure quite well.
Weather in NRW: The week starts mostly friendly
If you are planning a walk or other outdoor activity this week, it is best to put it on Monday. Despite a few raindrops in the east, it gets in NRW stay dry and in the west even the sun beckons. With temperatures of up to 19 degrees, nothing stands in the way of outdoor activities.
It could just get a little windy, in the northwest and in the Eifel also stronger. During the night it remains dry and the temperatures drop to 11 to 8 degrees, in the mountains it is only slightly cooler at 6 degrees.
Weather in NRW: To stay at home – This is how uncomfortable the week is
On Tuesday, more clouds and rain in some areas are expected. The wind also increases and stormy gusts are possible in the mountains. There it gets up to 12 degrees, in the flatlands it gets a little warmer at 18 degrees. In the night of Wednesday there was initially no precipitation with temperatures similar to before, but in the morning there was again rain in the west.
This is how a weather forecast is created:
- Around 10,000 ground stations, 7,000 ships, 600 ocean buoys, 500 weather radar stations and around 3,000 aircraft worldwide ensure that hourly weather data is recorded.
- Weather satellites provide surveillance from space.
- Meteorologists can thus observe what is happening around the world.
- Parameters such as air temperature and pressure, wind direction and speed or cloud height are measured.
- Around 25,000 messages accumulate every hour.
- These are evaluated and transmitted – so weather forecasts remain up to date.
Rain and showers can be expected on Wednesday with heavy cloud cover, which will become heavier during the day. Thunderstorms are also possible in the north of North Rhine-Westphalia. The temperatures drop significantly to 11 to 15 degrees and it remains windy. At night it loosens up a bit at 7 to 10 degrees, in the mountains only a mere 5 degrees are reached.
The weather in NRW on Thursday is a bit drier again. In some places, rain is still possible, but at 15 to 17 degrees it becomes a bit more pleasant again. With weak winds and light clouds, it stays in the night, which then gets quite cool again with 8 to 4 degrees. (mbo)