Mark Forster reports with sad news – “It’s just not quite that far yet”
singer Mark Forster had been looking forward to it so much. Now the “The Voice Kids” star had to report sad news to his fans.
Other than planned, can Mark Forsters club tour does not take place. The singer now informed his followers on his social media platform and made the cancellation public.
Mark Forster has to cancel his long-awaited club tour – “I really have to be careful”
Actually, the club tour was from Mark Forster already planned for 2020, but Corona thwarted the 38-year-old’s bill. The concert in Wilhelmshaven should finally start at the end of October, but nothing will come of it again.
“Man. The club tour has to be postponed again. I really have to be careful not to notice too much how disappointed I am. We can still not carry out our wonderful club tour the way we want and how we want it, ”he told his fans on Instagram.
This is Mark Forster:
- Mark Cwiertnia was born on January 11, 1983 in Kaiserslautern as
- His mother comes from Poland and calls him Marek
- In 2012 he released his first single “Auf dem Weg” and his debut album “Karton”
- A year later he sang the chorus in Sido’s “One of these stones”
- In the same year he made his breakthrough with “Au revoir”
- Since 2017 he has been a coach at “The Voice of Germany”
- At “The Voice Kids” he sat next to Lena Meyer-Landrut on the jury
- In the Vox show “Sing my Song”, Mark Forster surprised her vocal colleague Lena with an interpretation of her hit “Satellite”
- The singer reports regularly on Instagram and mainly provides news about his music
He really hoped it would work out this time. “It’s just not quite there yet,” says Forster, who writes: “But I firmly believe that it will finally start next year. I, my band and my whole team are looking forward to concerts and especially to you guys. “
+++ “Fernsehgarten”: Mark Forster suddenly appears in the middle of a live show – for this reason +++
But he can also gain something positive from the time without concerts. “The Musketeers album would not have come about like that. I did a lot of nonsense on the Internet (by the way: DM Tuesday will continue soon) and of course a really good season The Voice of Germany will start very soon, ”says Mark Forster.
Mark Forster announces replacement dates
But that doesn’t really comfort him. “But I can’t put it another way: A really big part is missing without the concerts. There is no substitute for it, ”writes Mark Forster.
The good news: All concerts will be rescheduled in 2022, an alternative date has been found for each show.
More news about Mark Forster:
From October 7th, Mark Forster can now be seen on TV for the first time. Then the new season “The Voice of Germany” starts on ProSieben and Sat.1.
Sarah Connor is also at the casting show this year. You can read here why she suddenly had to blow everything off a few hours before a TV appearance. (fs)