Natascha Ochsenknecht makes mega announcement – fans freak out: “Will definitely go nuts”
Natascha Ochsenknecht has long been an old hand in the TV business. The ex of actor Uwe Ochsenknecht is a popular guest at various events and likes to play the role of head of the family Ochsenknecht-Clans.
But Natascha is also extremely successful on Instagram – here she shared a piece of news with her fans that many have certainly been waiting longingly for.
Natascha Ochsenknecht: Start in early 2022
From January the Ochsenknechts will get their own reality TV series! Under the name “Die Ochsenknechts”, the 57-year-old will be given a format similar to that of Kim Kardashian, together with her children and mother Bärbel.
The whole thing can then be seen on the pay TV channel Sky. As “Bild” reports, only ex-husband Uwe is not there.
The filming of the show with Natascha Ochsenknecht takes place on the farm of daughter Cheyenne (21) and friend Nino (25) in Graz.
Other locations: In Wilson Gonzalez’s (31) new bar and at Natascha Ochsenknecht’s home in Berlin. The family is also in front of the camera in Mallorca. Because there Natascha should look for a house for the family.
This is Jimi Blue Ochsenknecht:
- Born on December 27, 1991 in Munich
- He is the son of the actor Uwe Ochsenknecht
- His siblings Wilson Gonzalez, Cheyenne Savannah and Rocco Stark (half-brother) are also in public
- Together with Wilson Gonzalez, Jimi Blue stood in front of the camera for the successful children’s film series “Die Wilden Kerle”
- In 2020 he announced the relationship with Yeliz Koc
- In early 2021 they made pregnancy public, now the couple has separated
- Since their separation, there has been a war of roses between the two, which the TV stars repeatedly publicly carry out on Instagram
The separation drama about Jimi Blue (29) and Yeliz Koc (27) will also be an issue. Koc is heavily pregnant and is expecting a daughter from the 29-year-old.
+++ Jimi Blue Ochsenknecht: separation drama with Yeliz Koc! Now SHE speaks +++
It’s been filmed for a while. How long production will continue is not known, according to “Bild”.
Other celebrity topics:
“Breakfast TV”: Photo faux pas at Vanessa Blumhagen – “Something’s peeping out of the blouse”
TV garden: shock for the fans – now THAT is coming out
“Who will be a millionaire” moderator Günther Jauch becomes clear – “Absolutely dramatic”
Sarah Lombardi about a big problem: Few speak of it
Meanwhile, Natascha Ochsenknecht’s fans are freaking out. The joy is great on Instagram. “Will definitely be crazy (in a positive sense)”, writes one user. Even the well-known TV emigrant Danni Büchner gives a few hearts for this news.
Here you can find out why Oliver Pocher has also interfered in the dispute between Jimi Blue and his ex Yeliz. (ldi)