Weather in NRW: Warning of heavy rain and thunderstorms! It’s getting really uncomfortable here today
In NRW it gets uncomfortable. After that weather was able to really see again in the last week, the tide is now turning rapidly.
The German Weather Service (DWD) warns of heavy rain and violent thunderstorms in numerous cities in NRW. With this one weather Autumn feelings gradually arise.
Weather in NRW: Warning of heavy rain and heavy thunderstorms – HERE it gets uncomfortable
Rain, cold and dark clouds – unfortunately, the weather in North Rhine-Westphalia on Wednesday has nothing more to offer. While there should initially only be isolated showers in the morning, the experts forecast heavy rain and thunderstorms for the rest of the day. There could also be a slight hailstorm.
It should be particularly uncomfortable in the following cities:
In Duisburg, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Essen, Bottrop, Oberhausen, Gelsenkirchen and Herne, the DWD warns of heavy rain and thunderstorm stage two out of four in the early hours of the morning. Stormy gusts of up to 70 km / h could occur.
This is how a weather forecast is created:
- Around 10,000 ground stations, 7,000 ships, 600 ocean buoys, 500 weather radar stations and around 3,000 aircraft worldwide ensure that hourly weather data is recorded.
- Weather satellites provide surveillance from space.
- Meteorologists can thus observe what is happening around the world.
- Parameters such as air temperature and pressure, wind direction and speed or cloud height are measured.
- Around 25,000 messages accumulate every hour.
- These are evaluated and transmitted – so weather forecasts remain up to date.
Even the way to work could cost the people from North Rhine-Westphalia some nerves, because short-term traffic obstructions must be expected during the downpour.
Weather in NRW: bright spot on Thursday? THAT say the experts
According to the DWD, the summer temperatures of last week will not return on Thursday either.
More out NRW:
Rewe, Edeka, Aldi, Lidl & Co in North Rhine-Westphalia: Shopping without a car requirement again? These are the new rules
Dog drama in Bochum: Mum takes a four-legged elevator – and makes serious mistakes
Limbecker Platz in Essen: Deichmann is advertising with a new offer – it is unique in Germany
Again, dark clouds could cloud the mood, but it should remain largely free of precipitation. With a little luck, the rain jacket can be packed back into the closet on Wednesday evening. (mkx)