Sarah Lombardi finally makes it public: “Now I can tell you”
This woman actually needs a 48-hour day. Sarah Lombardi (or Sarah Engelsas she is now called again after her wedding to footballer Julian) is constantly on the go.
She is mother of a son, presenter, singer, actress, does advertising, is an influencer … And now there is another job for Sarah Lombardi to.
Sarah Lombardi: She has a new job
She had to keep it a secret for a long time, but now Sarah Lombardi is finally allowed to speak plainly. With the words “Folks, now I can tell you”, the 28-year-old dropped the bomb on Tuesday evening.
We see Sarah Lombardi doing this in a recording studio. Music can be heard in the background. Another new single? Not quite.
This is Sarah Lombardi:
- Sarah Engels was born on October 15, 1992 in Cologne
- The singer became famous as runner-up in the eighth season of “Deutschland sucht den Superstar”
- Sarah Lombardi’s maternal family comes from Italy
- From 2013 to 2019 Sarah Lombardi was married to singer Pietro Lombardi – the ex-couple has a son named Alessio
- In May 2020 the musician took part in the “Free European Song Contest” for Italy with her song “Te Amo Mi Amor”
- In November 2020 she won the disguise show “The Masked Singer”
- Sarah has been married to Julian Büscher since May 30, 2021 – the couple took the name Engels
- Julian Engels is a soccer player and played for Bonner SC until July 2021
- The two are expecting their first daughter together
Sarah Lombardi becomes part of a film. “Many of you had already guessed, I’m allowed to sing the German voice of Ladybug,” revealed Sarah.
And further: “A childhood dream comes true – it was soooo sooo cool in the studio to record the songs.”
Sarah Lombardi becomes a superhero
The film, which is based on the series of the same name, is about the students Marinette and Adrien, who are given the ability to transform themselves into the superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir. Your power: You can manipulate luck and bad luck and want to put an end to the villain Hawk Moth.
The film is scheduled to hit German cinemas in summer 2022. We’re curious about that.
More about Sarah Lombardi:
Sarah Lombardi: Great concern for husband Julian – “Now he’s going under the knife”
Sarah Lombardi drops the bomb! With HIM she records a new duet – “I’m very excited”
Sarah Lombardi: When her mother notices THAT, there is an announcement – “Now I’m getting a real sermon”
After a tough weekend, Sarah and Julian came back from Italy earlier this week. They couldn’t believe what was waiting for them in their apartment.
Her ex-husband Pietro Lombardi now burst into tears in front of the camera: “I didn’t know if Sarah was still alive.” You can read what happened here.