Oliver Pocher on 180: “You will regret it all”
Oliver Pocher is well known for his open opinion. The comedian was particularly fond of one topic – children. Better said, marketing her life on social media.
For that has Pocher namely absolutely no understanding. With ex- “Bachelor” candidate Yeliz Koc and her ex Jimi Blue Ochsenknecht, their child is not even born and there are already disputes. Now five-fold dad is also getting mixed up Oliver Pocher one and shoots at the expectant mother.
Oliver Pocher hands out against Yeliz Koc after separating from Jimi Blue
The couple announced their split on September 1. Since then, tatters have been flying in the net between the former lovebirds. Usually would Oliver Pocher probably amused about it – but the two are expecting a baby together and the comedian is already ashamed of that.
“You will regret all of this if you have made statements like this,” shoots Oliver Pocher in his podcast “The Pochers here!” Against Yeliz Koc, who is currently sharing cryptic messages on Instagram every day and answering intimate fan questions about their separation.
She feels left alone by Jimi Blue, but not only blames him for the end of love, but also his “manipulative” family. According to Yeliz, his mom Natascha in particular had a negative impact on their relationship.
This is Oliver Pocher:
- Oliver Pocher was born on February 18, 1978 in Hanover
- Pocher had his first television appearance on October 28, 1998 in the afternoon talk show by Bärbel Schäfer
- The comedian then worked for the music channel VIVA
- From 2002 to 2004 Pocher was in a relationship with Annemarie Warnkross and from 2005 to 2009 with Monica Ivancan
- With model Alessandra Meyer-Wölden, Oliver Pocher has a daughter and twin sons – the couple were married from 2010 to 2014
- In 2019 he married the make-up artist Amira Aly – the two have two sons, but they keep them out of the public eye
- Michael Wendler’s parodies created a new hype about the comedian
- Oliver Pocher and his wife did the joint podcast “The Pochers here!”
Oliver Pocher is angry: “As if your relationship is the most important thing in the world!”
“I think it’s bad when you do it all in public,” criticizes Oliver Pocher angrily. Because the person who would suffer most from the relationship war is the unborn child. “You can google it all or see what’s been there,” the comedian points out. “As if your relationship is the shitty most important thing in the world!”
He compares the situation with the separation from his ex-wife Alessandra Meyer-Wölden. Unlike Yeliz and Jimi, however, they did not carry the love chaos outwards.
“In my relationship with Sandy it was exactly the same that we broke up at some point. That’s a fact that can’t be discussed away, but we never stood up in public and gave interviews, ”remembers Oli.
More about Oliver Pocher:
Oliver Pocher: Fans post supposed selfies with him – they have no idea who is really standing next to them
Oliver Pocher: Hard statement from his ex – that’s how Jessica Schwarz now thinks about the comedian
Unlike some TV stars, Oliver Pocher deliberately keeps his children out of the public eye.
Heidi Klum also protected the privacy of her kids for years. But now her eldest daughter Leni is making a name for herself in the fashion world all by herself. You can read here which secret Heidi is finally allowed to make public.
What crazy plan Oliver Pocher now wants to wipe out Wendler with,