“This is a 95% reduction in the event that the hiring is of a woman, transvestite, transsexual or transgender person, or a person with an accredited disability; and 90% in case the contracted person is male “, they detailed in the resolution.
How the business benefit will be applied
As stated in the resolution, the benefit will be applied in the following types of labor hiring:
- Work contracts for an indefinite term
- Part-time employment contracts
- Permanent agricultural labor contracts, both continuous and discontinuous provision
- Work contracts included in the regime provided for in Law No. 22,250 and its amendments.
- If the contracts are part-time, the stipulated benefits will be cut in half.
In addition, the employer contributions that are reduced are those that are destined to the Argentine Integrated Pension System (SIPA), the National Institute of Social Services for Retirees and Pensioners, the National Employment Fund and the National Family Allowances Regime.