Tragedy in Haedo: they went out to hang their clothes, were electrocuted and found by their 8-year-old son

a 8-year-old boy called 911 to report that his parents “were lying” in the back of the house, located in the Buenos Aires town of Haedo. Upon arriving at the home, the members of the Morón 2nd police station found that the couple had died. Everything indicates that they were electrocuted when they went out to the patio to take down their clothes, just before the storm.

The man was 39 years old and the woman, 36. They lived with their son in the house of Amado Nervo in 1200. Their bodies were found lying over a large pool of water and next to a metal ladder.

According to what emerged from the case, the boy said that he was playing with the computer when he heard that his parents were going out to the back of the house. Then he said the power went out and he came back right away. He later found his parents lying around and so he called 911.

“In the place, the firefighters established that an electrical cable touched a metallic structure and the staircase of the house ”, the sources explained.

The UFI N ° 5 of Morón, in charge of the prosecutor Claudio Oviedo, opened a case to establish the causes of death of the two adults.

The tragic episode occurred on Monday morning, just before the storm. According to reports, there was a loose cable and the walls of the house were electrocuted. “The man was barefoot and it is believed that the woman, trying to help him, was also electrocuted,” the sources said.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply