Apple has finished its ‘California Streaming’ event with all that promised Californian air and, above all, with a lot of new products. In Engadget we have followed it in detail and now we compile in this article all the latest from Apple Keynote for September 14.
As usually happens in the event that they convene in what can be described as the beginning of the course, those from Cupertino have presented your new iPhones, but they have not been neither the only devices nor the only novelties. We detail it as a summary so that you can quickly go to what interests you the most.
All the news in devices
- New iPad (2021): the base model of Apple’s “not mini” tablets is renewed and it does so with two major changes: the integration of the Apple A13 Bionic and its new front camera with a 12-megapixel sensor and the Center Stage that gave a lot of play on the iPad Pro (2021).
- New iPad mini (2021: the iPad mini did not seem to have a very strong future a few years ago, but Tim Cook’s company has not wanted to sacrifice it far from it. On the contrary, its new edition arrives with a great redesign, being something more iPhone, and a new location for Touch ID.
- New Apple Watch Series 7: It’s been the iPad mini and not Apple’s new smartwatch that has arrived with those right-angled edges. The Series 7 maintains the curved edges of the Series 6 and its predecessors, but debuts a panel with which to see more content and promises to be more resistant and give more hours of autonomy.
- New iPhone 13 mini: if the iPhone 12 mini was objectively wrong, that was undoubtedly the autonomy, and that is precisely where Apple attacks in its iteration. Other parts in which we see improvements is in the screen and photography, sharing rows with the next one we list.
- New iPhone 13: the standard brother, the one without a last name, takes hold of the hand of the previous one at the level of features and redesign. Notch smaller and diagonal cameras in this new mobile that also new processor and screen at 120 Hz.
- New iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max: the crown jewels this year continue to be differentiated by size, finish and photography above all, although the Pro surname also includes a Apple A15 Bionic something more powerful than the “non-Pro”.
- iOS 15: we had already signed up for the new operating system for Apple mobiles, but today we learned that the final version arrives on September 20. Interested in installing it now? We fully explain how.