What is Pre-trip
The PreTravel program of the Ministry of Tourism and Sports of the Nation offers the return of 50% of the expenses of the vacations in credit to use both in that trip and in other getaways throughout the next year.
The possibility of accessing the benefit will be enabled once the minimum accumulated amount of $ 10,000 has been reached between one or more vouchers. The minimum amount per voucher is $ 1000.
The benefits generated within the framework of the sightseeing They have a minimum of $ 5,000 and a maximum of $ 100,000 per person.
All limits are per person, over 18 years of age, as long as the vouchers are in your name.
In which areas the Pre-trip credit can be used
The credit granted must be used in the activities and items that are part of the Argentine tourism chain:
- Accommodations. Hotels, inns, cabins, bungalows, apart and similar residential, except by the hour, which include or not a restaurant. Apart timeshare, stays and youth hostels. Camping and / or mountain shelters.
- Travel agency. Travel and tourism companies. Tourism agencies and ticket agencies.
- Transport. Long-distance coastal and land commercial air transport.
- Excursions. Lacustrine, fluvial and maritime. Special train transfers for tourist purposes. Automotive passenger transport for tourism.
- Car and equipment rental. Bicycles, motorcycles, ski equipment, kayaks or other items related to tourism. Rental of ground transportation equipment without operation or crew.
- Touristic centres. Ski and sport fishing centers. Thermal tourism centers and / or similar, adventure tourism, ecotourism or similar. Other activity centers related to tourism.
- Tourist attractions. Botanical gardens, zoos and National Parks. Museums and preservation of historical places and buildings. Wineries.
- Professional tourist services. Professional services of graduates, technicians and tourist guides. Instructors of a sport linked to tourist activity, permanent and / or seasonal.
- Gastronomy. Cafes, bars and confectioneries, restaurants, canteens, restaurants and canteens with shows, restaurant services and canteens with shows.
- Services of dance halls and discos.
- Regional products. Chain for the production of chocolate, ice cream, alfajores, craft beers and other groceries;
- Fairs and conventions. Organization of fairs, congresses, conventions and / or exhibitions.
- Other tourist services. Shops in airport terminals, national parks and free zones that depend on tourist activity. Terminal operating services.