Now 39-year-old Anton K. is under interrogation at the Investigative Committee. Journalists report that he has already pleaded guilty and is cooperating with operatives. According to preliminary data, it was he who sprayed the poisonous substance in the store.
It is reported that he has been working in this company for more than a year, and before that he worked in companies of a similar profile, therefore, he is considered an experienced employee. But on September 10, for some reason, Anton violated all safety rules. Now he faces up to 10 years in prison under Article 238 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation “Violation of safety precautions, resulting in the death of two people.”
“A 39-year-old employee of a private company, carrying out one of the types of disinfection of the retail space, was taken to a department of the department, where investigative actions are carried out with him. The investigation continues, “says Yulia Ivanova, senior assistant to the head of the Main Investigative Directorate of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation in Moscow.
We will remind, on September 10, died 61-year-old grandmother and her 15-year-old granddaughter after eating the “deadly watermelon.” In addition, the girl’s mother is in the intensive care unit, who was taken to the clinic with signs of severe poisoning.
do not missIn the “deadly watermelons” from Sovkhoznaya Street, traces of means for baiting insects were found
At the same time, experts say that the version with chemicals that allegedly affected the condition of the whole family looks very controversial. Rospotrebnadzor itself conducted studies and found out: “With regard to the possibility of poisoning with watermelon containing residual amounts of lambda-cyhalothrin (0.12 mg / kg), then, taking into account even the most severe experimentally established indicators of acute toxicity, the lethal dose of the substance for a teenager weighing 50 kg can be 100 mg, for an adult with an average weight of 70 kg – 1400 mg. With the content of lambda-cyhalothrin in the amount of 0.12 mg per 1 kg of the product, in order to achieve lethal doses, it is necessary to eat more than 8 tons of watermelon. ” Note that the surviving woman said that she ate a small piece of the berry.
In the house on Sovkhoznaya, other residents also felt bad: they also needed hospitalization. After taking samples of water and air in the house, experts came to the conclusion that nothing threatens the lives of the residents.