A group of criminals attacked and tore out the tongue of a man, identified as Ricardo Briceño Uribe, who resisted the theft of his money when he was walking along Juan Velasco Alvarado Avenue, in Villa El Salvador.
LOOK: Teachers from urban areas would be vaccinated after the second half of September
Judith González, the victim’s niece, told América Noticias that her relative went to a restaurant to buy lunch and that she paid with a 100-soles bill, which the thugs noticed.
LOOK: Reniec extends validity of expired identity documents until August 31
When leaving the premises and advancing a few meters, Briceño Uribe was surprised by a thug who tried to reach into his pocket and take out his wallet, but he reacted and bit his arm.
LOOK: Minister Cevallos indicates that the delay in the arrival of vaccines would make it difficult for us to carry out the vaccination this Friday.
After that, the criminal’s accomplices reduced the man and inserted a stick in his mouth with a hook at the end to tear off his tongue. In addition, he was beaten, causing several injuries to his body.
The victim was able to get home and notify his family, who transferred him to Dos de Mayo hospital, where he was hospitalized for four days. He is still under observation, since the beating would have left him sequelae.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Minister of the Interior on changes in high command of the PNP: “For the moment I think it is not necessary”
- They were vaccinated with Sinopharm and are still on the front line saving lives
- Essalud: new executive president affirms that he will continue “positive things” and will reengineer pending issues
- COVID-19: this is the plan of the Ministry of Health to face the third wave of the coronavirus
- Fraud in detail: this is how AFP funds are stolen in 5 minutes