Now without Messi, the Camp Nou reopens its doors for the fans

In his historic goodbye to Barcelona, Lionel Messi not only did he regret having to leave the club where he arrived 21 years ago and in which he achieved so many successes, but also remarked more than once that he regretted not being able to say goodbye to the fans in the way he would have liked: on the court and with him Camp Nou full.

The pandemic prevented Leo from playing in front of his audience in the last 17 months and It also took away the possibility of having a well-deserved farewell before them. However, this Monday, just one day after that conference that will remain forever in the memory of the fans, the Barcelona made a momentous announcement regarding the return of the spectators to the field.

Look also

Umtiti answered those who whistled it in the Gamper

It is that next August 15, the day in which they will face the Real society by the first date of The League, the Camp Nou will reopen the doors for its fans. Although of course, with a capacity of 30% of the capacity of the stadium, that is to say 29,803 spectators.

“In this first league game, 85% of the total of the enabled tickets will be destined to the members with payment in the stadium, while the remaining 15% will be destined to commitments of the Club “Barsa explained in a statement.

Look also

Piqué silenced the fans for whistling Umtiti

In addition, they clarified that all those subscribers who want to attend, must complete an application and, if the number of applicants is greater than the number of tickets available, a raffle will be held among all those registered to define who will receive those tickets.

Look also

When could Messi make his debut at PSG?

“Throughout the game, you will have to be seated in the assigned location without being able to change your location and it will not be possible to leave to re-enter the venue. Inside the Camp Nou you will not eat, and the assistants will have the obligation to use the mask, maintain a safe distance and follow at all times the mobility indications and the health regulations for the prevention of Covid-19 “, they added in said statement, along with other health recommendations.

Look also

Messi and the last autograph in Barcelona

This match will represent the return of the public to the stadium after 17 months. Casually, The last game played at the Camp Nou with fans was also against Real Sociedad, on March 7, 2020.

.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.