Corona in Germany: New resolutions planned! Unvaccinated people will soon be bothered
It has now leaked what Chancellor Angela Merkel is facing the new Corona-Group plans with the Prime Minister.
Should it come out as it is in the draft resolution before the federal-state summit, unvaccinated people would have to look for new ones Corona-Make restraints in autumn.
Corona in Germany (as of August 9th):
- 7 day incidence: 23.1
- New Covid-19 cases: 1,183
- Total corona deaths: 91,784
News-Blog: Coronavirus in Deutschland
+++ Click HERE to update +++
August 9, 10:30 p.m.: From October, corona-unvaccinated people will be at the fore
According to the draft resolution before the federal-state summit, unvaccinated people will face hard times, and the “Bild” newspaper and the “Redaktionsnetzwerk Deutschland” will be reporting on this in advance.
These important points are in the Corona resolution proposal:
- No more free corona tests from October. The exact date has not yet been determined.
- Exception: children and people who are not allowed to be vaccinated, such as pregnant women. These groups of people continue to receive free rapid antigen tests.
- From September: Compulsory testing for unvaccinated persons for all indoor events, in the fitness studio, in swimming pools, church services and in restaurants. The rapid antigen test must be fresh, a PCR test must not be older than 48 hours.
- Tourism in Germany: Unvaccinated people must be tested on arrival and twice a week during their stay.
- However, the federal states can stipulate that the 3G rule (access only for vaccinated, convalescent and tested persons) can be wholly or partially suspended if the 7-day incidence remains stable. The template does not yet state how high the limit values must be.
- The mask requirement indoors and in local public transport remains in place.
- The Bundestag is supposed to prolong the “epidemic situation”. Otherwise it would expire on September 11th.
+++ Corona in Germany: No more free tests for unvaccinated people? +++
The Prime Ministers’ round will not only discuss Corona, but also how to deal with the flood disasters in July.