Sat.1 replaces popular show: Now everyone can know
Afternoon is doctor time at Sat.1. Mondays to Fridays, the station always shows the latest stories from the “Klinik am Südring”.
Accompanied in a fictitious everyday hospital routine Sat.1 trained doctors, nurses and carers at work. A model that has proven itself will now get a refresh.
Sat.1 shows the daily work of urologists and gynecologists
Sat.1 is bringing back the format “Klinik am Südring – Die Intim-Fachärzte”. That had already happened in 2020. The content should be clear. In the “Klinik am Südring” branch, the station takes a look at the more intimate zones of the human body and accompanies specialists in gynecology and urology.
This is Sat.1:
- Sat.1 went on air on January 1, 1984
- The station is headquartered in Unterföhring in the Munich district
- At the start of the broadcast, the “Fireworks Music” by Georg Friedrich Handel was played
- The most popular programs on Sat.1 include ‘Big Brother’, ‘Promi Big Brother’, ‘The Biggest Looser’ or the cooking show ‘The Taste’
- The station belongs to ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE, which was founded by Leo Kirch in 2000
It starts on August 23rd. Like its big brother, the format runs from Monday to Friday at 4 p.m. And that’s not the only change, as the media service ‘DWDL’ reports.
Sat.1 is planning another change
Also from August 23, Sat.1 will show a repeat of the investigator’s documentary “Richter and Sindera – A team for tough cases”. The time slot was previously held by the crime program “Access Berlin – Team Römer determined”.
More news about “Celebrity Big Brother”:
“Celebrity Big Brother” 2021: Sat.1 brings back mega celebrities – “Just won’t let me go”
“Celebrity Big Brother” 2021: Are THESE celebrities moving into the house?
“Celebrity Big Brother”: Now it’s official! Sat.1 announces THAT
The new season of ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ started on Friday evening. However, one who did not move into the new ‘Big Brother’ house caused a stir among the fans. You can read about who it is and what happened here.