Beatrice Egli drops the bomb: Now it’s out!
She did it. Beatrice Egli is one of the few winners of the RTL casting show ‘DSDS’ who have had a steep career after their victory.
Beatrice Egli is a pop star, moderates his own shows, sits on TV juries. For the lively blonde, things are really only going uphill. Now she has the next good news to announce via Instagram – and her fans in particular will be quite happy.
Beatrice Egli: “There is reason to be happy”
“There is reason to be happy because there is a new open air! Let’s see you on September 26th, 2021 in Magdeburg and celebrate together live to ‘Everything you need’? ”She asked her around 404,000 followers. “Tickets are available now! I’m looking forward to you, ”she concludes.
This is Beatrice Egli
- Beatrice Margerite Egli was born on June 21, 1988 in Lachen
- The Swiss began her singing career at the age of 14
- Beatrice Egli achieved her big breakthrough in 2013 when she won the RTL casting show “Deutschland sucht den Superstar” – over 70 percent of viewers voted for the blonde
- Since her participation in DSDS, the singer has released seven studio albums – her best-of album “Bunt” was released in August 2020
- Beatrice Egli is the most successful Swiss artist to date
This is really great news for all the fans of the singer, isn’t it? Especially in times of the Corona, when so many concerts have to be canceled, a real bright spot for all music fans!
Beatrice Egli announces DAS on Instagram
In any case, your fans have no stopping this announcement, as the comment column shows: “Yes, cool, so I would definitely be there” or “I’m happy for you, Beatrice”, it says there.
But there are also some supporters who are a bit disappointed. The reason for this is the choice of location: “So far away again” and “Too far away too. Please come to Hamburg, ”write the sad followers under the post.
More news about Beatrice Egli:
Beatrice Egli: Some fans are pretty disappointed
Beatrice Egli cannot please all her fans. But who knows when and where the 33-year-old is planning her next appearances …
In 2013 Beatrice Egli won DSDS – her absolute career breakthrough. At that time, pop titan Dieter Bohlen was still on the jury. But it has now been replaced, Florian Silbereisen will take his place. Helene Fischer’s ex has now made a confession. You can find out what it is all about here.