The National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) published the call to request the Support Grant for Support, corresponding to semester 2022-1. We tell you what are the requirements and the date of the results.
We recommend you: My Scholarship to Start: Amounts of the 2021-2022 cycle and requirements to obtain it
This scholarship aims to help students, with a monthly support of up to 3,600 pesos, corresponding to the 2022-1 semester, that is, September, October, November and December 2021. These will be paid in a single exhibition after knowing the final results.
- Be a student of Mexican nationality.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate program of the UNAM.
- Have a minimum GPA of 8 or its equivalent, from the fifth semester. For semesters 1 – 4, this requirement is not necessary.
- Come from a household whose monthly per capita income is equal to or less than the Income Poverty Line (LPI), in force at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Not having another economic benefit for the same purpose granted by any agency of the Centralized Federal Public Administration or by the UNAM
- Not having other financial support granted by any agency of the Centralized Federal Public Administration, or by the UNAM, which under the principle of temporality is not compatible with the scholarship requested.
- Make the request through the Unique System of Higher Education Beneficiaries (SUBES), on the page https://subes.becasbenitojuarez.gob.mx/
- Make the request through the Integra System (INTEGRA), on the page: www.integra.unam.mx
- Have a telephone number and a personal email account, in order to register it in the SUBES and INTEGR systems.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Register the scholarship application through SUBES, on the website: https://subes.becasbenitojuarez.gob.mx from October 08 to 20, 2021
Between October 08 and 20, 2021, access the Integra System, through the website www.integra.unam.mx, to create a user account within the Integra System
Fill out the application for the scholarship program.
When will the results be released?
The results of the Call for the Grant to support UNAM 2022-1 Maintenance will be published on November 12, 2021. They will be announced on the page of the General Directorate of Educational Guidance and Attention (DGOAE) of the UNAM.