• The actress was the mother of her second daughter last October


  • María Castro has ended up in the hospital with her daughter due to a problem with a toy


  • Olivia is fine and everything has been a scare

Having children at home is not an easy task. Especially when they are babies, their teeth are coming out and they start to put everything in their mouth. An oversight can be fatal And, as soon as you expect it, the life of the little one can be put in danger in a single second. It is precisely what has happened to the actress Maria Castro, who has just experienced a great scare with his daughter Olivia.

The interpreter has ended up visiting a pediatric hospital in Valencia, where she is with her husband and her daughters Maia and Olivia enjoying a few days of vacation. It has been while they met both of them in the pool, when the first-born of the marriage realized that one of her toys was missing a battery.

María Castro tells of the scare she has lived with her daughterMaria Castro Jato

María, who has become a benchmark in social networks for her way of relating her experience with motherhood, has wanted to make this event public in order to Warn other mothers or future moms about the dangers that some toys can have. “I wanted to tell you something that happened to us yesterday with Olivia and that left us a bit in a hurry, in case it serves as a warning for families with babies. We were in the pool and she had many little things to play with, suitable for babies. But suddenly, in a second, a Maia toy appeared, with batteries and such, with battery compartment open and one battery inside and the other missing“, Explain.

“We started to get overwhelmed because Maia swore and perjured that this toy had two batteries. The problem is that the screw compartment was damaged, but since she liked the toy very much we were sorry to throw it away. Now I fully understand why they go securely and screwed. Remember me, because and if you have someone with a screwed out screw, make decisions about what to do; throw it away, repair it … They are a danger! Batteries, sharp elements and magnets must be removed from the body, but now, “he continues recounting his tragic experience.

Fortunately, the little girl is fine and the battery had not been ingested by the girl. However, not finding it and for safety reasons, María decided to take the little girl to the hospital: “We started looking and it seemed impossible that she could have swallowed it without coughing or anything, which was not a very large element either, but hey, Stranger things have happened. After a lot of searching we had to go to the hospital to make sure and make a plaque in Valencia. Okay, the battery is missing. Maybe it’s under a sofa or know what. I hope this story serves you, as a warning, so that you have a lot of attention. From now on I will have it more, because Babies put everything in their mouths and you get scared, but fine. “

.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Then24

The News 24 is the place where you get news about the World. we cover almost every topic so that you don’t need to find other sites.

Leave a Reply