This final date of the group stage of the America’s Cup 2021 it will be a heart attack. The national teams define their qualifying positions and everything indicates that Argentina will be the team that qualifies in the first place in Group A, while Brazil finished with a perfect score in Group B.
Brazil drew 1-1 against Ecuador with a goal from Eder Militao and Ángel Menalo; For this reason, the result determined so that the Northerners can qualify for the next phase of the Conmebol Copa América.
On the other hand, Venezuela was eliminated and finished in the number 5 position after falling to Peru 1-0 on the last date of the group stage. Check out how Group B.
What are the Group A matches?
The definition of Group A took place this Monday, June 28, with the duels between Uruguay and Paraguay, where the Uruguayan team won by the smallest difference. While Bolivia collided with Argentina and was humiliated 4-1 with two goals from Lionel Messi. Likewise, the Chilean team, already classified for the next round, will face Brazil for the quarterfinals of the Conmebol Copa América 2021.
MORE IN DT …
- Peruvian national team: The results to qualify for the quarterfinals and the benefits of finishing in second place
- Uruguayan rapporteur approves “arrangement” between Paraguay and Uruguay to avoid Brazil in the quarterfinals
- Peru vs. Venezuela: how do both casts arrive at today’s clash for Copa América?
- Peru vs. Venezuela in Copa América: Pizarro’s farewell goal, Guerrero’s treble and VAR
- Venezuela: Ricardo Gareca’s first rival on a road with 76 games and 31 debutants