Pedro Francke responds to seven economists: “On appointments of civil servants [en MEF y BCR], we have to wait ”| Read the whole interview here .
“The official results point to Pedro Castillo as President. Sowing doubts about a process, internationally recognized as transparent, is not democratic, it does a lot of damage to the country and its institutions. The proclamation of Pedro Castillo cannot delay any longer “he wrote on Twitter.
“There is no legal argument for refusing to ask the electoral system for information that is public and available to you. Furthermore, a violation of due process is also incurred when it is argued that an evidentiary stage is opening. No, gentlemen magistrates, no evidentiary stage is opened “added.
“This decision to dispense with the checks and to search for this information, which is part of the information available from the electoral system, violates article 196 of the Organic Law on Elections, which establishes that the registry is public, except for the part related to domicile. already the footprint “, He said.
“I want to take advantage, since we have a new magistrate, although we question the training, to point out that due process is being violated and that the decisions adopted in the last session have done so […] Specifically, I want to refer to a central and core issue: that of transparency in information and access to electoral rolls such as the information on Reniec that this party has requested in order to carry out the respective checks “, he indicated in his presentation.
Lourdes Flores at the JNE public hearing: “Due process is being violated” | Lourdes Flores Nano, lawyer of the Popular Force group in the public hearings of the National Elections Jury (JNE), considered this Monday that “due process is being violated” and insisted on the need to request the electoral roll for the second round of the 2021 General Elections to the National Registry of Identification and Civil Status (Reniec).
“We Peruvians need to know the truth and we trust that you will be able to fulfill the important mission that history has placed in your hands, because only this will give the next president the legitimacy necessary to fulfill his responsibilities”, indicates the document.
In a letter addressed to the president, he highlighted the need to “know the truth” of the electoral process and said he trusted that Sagasti “You will be able to fulfill the important mission that history has placed in your hands”, to give legitimacy to the next government.
“It is arranged to officiate to the Lima Police Region […] so that the police station of the sector becomes aware of these facts, and in preventive action it is constituted in the act and / or carry out police rounds near the residence of magistrate Jorge Luis Salas Arenas, in order to prevent the possible commission of crimes against freedom, harassment and kidnapping, against public tranquility “, it reads in the document.
The document of the Public Ministry officiates the Lima Police Region to prevent the possible commission of crimes against the head of the JNE, by protesters in the context of the final stage of the current electoral process.
The request was presented this Monday at 8:06 am, almost an hour and a half before a hearing scheduled by the JNE begins to address 10 files referring to appeals by Fuerza Popular against requests for the nullity of electoral records previously declared unfounded by special electoral juries (JEE).
Popular Force asks the JNE to annul the resolution that suspended Luis Arce | The Popular Force party, through its legal person Milagros Takayama, asked the plenary session of the National Elections Jury (JNE) to annul the resolution of the president of the organization, Jorge Salas Arenas, by which the suspension of the supreme prosecutor Luis Arce Córdova was declared as a magistrate of said electoral court.
The Plenary of the JNE will review this Monday ten appeals files on requests for annulments of the second electoral round.
“The Ministry of Foreign Affairs rejects the comments about any action carried out in relation to the pronouncements of organizations and countries on the Peruvian electoral process, and reaffirms its full respect for the principle of neutrality”, indicated the sector in charge of Allan Wagner.
Through your institutional account Twitter, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a brief publication in which it reaffirmed its full respect “for the principle of electoral neutrality” within the framework of the 2021 General Elections.
The Foreign Ministry on Sunday rejected various comments on negotiations with international organizations or other countries regarding the second round of the electoral process.
Foreign Ministry rejects comments on steps taken “In relation to pronouncements of organisms on the electoral process”
The ETC. resumes hearings for appeals from Popular Force | The public hearing is scheduled for 9:30 am and will be broadcast through the JNE television channel and its social media accounts. You can also follow it from El Comercio, in this LINK .