The presidential candidate of Fuerza Popular, Keiko Fujimori, reiterated that this Monday he would go to the Government Palace to ask the president Francisco Sagasti to request an international audit of the elections of the second round of elections.
SIGHT: El Comercio-Ipsos Survey: 54% prefer that the next Cabinet be multiparty
Through his Twitter account, Fujimori Higuchi indicated that he will deliver to the president “a letter on behalf of more than 8 million 792 thousand Peruvians“In reference to his voters seeking” electoral truth. “
“Tomorrow I will go to the Government Palace to deliver to President Sagasti a letter on behalf of more than 8 million 792 thousand Peruvians who only ask for the electoral truth“, wrote.
Tomorrow I will go to the Palace to deliver to President Sagasti a letter on behalf of more than 8 million 792 thousand Peruvians who only ask for the electoral truth. #International Audit #RespectMyVote pic.twitter.com/mzp2vHcokZ
— Keiko Fujimori (@KeikoFujimori) June 27, 2021
Last Saturday, the leader of Fuerza Popular announced that she will go to the Government Palace to deliver a letter to the president Francisco Sagasti, in order for him to request an audit from the Organization of American States (OAS) to the second round of the General Elections of Peru in 2021.
SIGHT: ‘Vladillamadas’: What crimes would the recordings involve?
“We have listened to the different politicians and that is why today I announce that I am going to send a letter addressed to the President of the Republic and we hope that the candidate (Pedro) Castillo will do the same. We do not ask that they favor us, no, we ask that all these irregularities be analyzed, all these traps that have been made at the tables”, He expressed.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- The JNE resumes hearings on appeals from Fuerza Popular
- Board of Supreme Prosecutors: How is your composition after the entry of Víctor Rodríguez Monteza to the JNE?
- Elections 2021: JEE de Lima Centro 2 proclaimed results of the second round in its jurisdiction
- Vladimiro Montesinos: Ministry of Defense relieves officer in charge of CEREC and three guards for calls
- Miguel Torres, spokesman for Fuerza Popular: “Until the proclamation we will do everything within the law” | INTERVIEW