The Brazil national teams Y Ecuador face live for the last day of group B of the America’s Cup 2021. The match will be played this Sunday, from 4:00 pm (Peruvian time), at the Pedro Ludovico Olympic Stadium in Goiania. The transmission will be in charge of The Soccer Channel for Ecuador and Directv Sports for all of Latin America. Classified to the quarterfinals as the leader of group B, Tite’s ‘scratch’ will close the first round, in which he ratified his superior level compared to his South American peers, against an Ecuador that needed to beat him to guarantee his pass to the next round.
SEE MORE – Ecuador vs. Brazil live: schedules and TV channels to watch the Copa América match
Ecuador, under the orders of Gustavo Alfaro, is obliged to beat the ‘Canarinha’, which has ten victories in line between friendlies and official games, so as not to depend on the result between Peru and Venezuela, who play at the same time in Brasilia.
Brazil vs. Ecuador: schedules
- 4:00 p.m. – Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Mexico
- 5:00 p.m. – Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay
- 18:00 hours – Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil
- 23:00 hours – Spain, Germany, Italy, France
What channels broadcast Ecuador vs. Brazil
- Ecuador: 4:00 p.m. on DIRECTV Sports and TC Teleivisión
- Brazil: 18:00 hours by SBT
- Argentina: 18:00 hours by DIRECTV Sports
- Uruguay: 6:00 p.m. on DirecTV Sports and Teledoce
- Bolivia: 17:00 hours by Tigo Sports
- Chile: 5:00 p.m. on DIRECTV Sports and TNT Sports Stadium
- Colombia: 4:00 p.m. on DIRECTV Sports, Win Sports + and Caracol TV
- Mexico: 4:00 p.m. on SKY Sports and Fanatiz
- Peru: 16:00 by DIRECTV Sports
- United States: 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET on Fox Sports, TUDN, Telemundo Deportes and Univisión
The ‘Tricolor’ comes to this last day without having done their homework after wasting a 2-0 in favor against Peru on the previous date, which managed to tie the match in five minutes of the second half.
The Ecuadorian team is now forced to give the bell against Brazil, which has been intractable with two wins against Venezuela (3-0), Peru (4-0) and Colombia (2-1).
A radically different trajectory to that of Ecuador, which continues without adding three points in this Copa América, as it lost against Colombia (1-0) and tied with Venezuela (2-2) and Peru (2-2).
In the event of a tie or loss at the Goiania Olympic Stadium, Ecuador could be left out of the quarterfinals, if ‘Vinotinto’ easily beat Peru.
In the event that Ecuador and Venezuela add just one point in their respective commitments, those led by Alfaro will pass for the balance of goals.
Possible alignments, Brazil vs. Ecuador
Brazil: Ederson; Emerson, Eder Militao, Marquinhos, Renán Lodi (Alex Sandro); Fabinho, Douglas Luiz, Neymar; Gabriel Jesus (Roberto Firmino), Vinicius Júnior and Gabigol. DT. tit
Ecuador: Hernán Galíndez; Angelo Preciado, Robert Arboleda, Piero Hincapié, Pervis Estupiñan; Christina Noboa, Moisés Caicedo, Alan Franco, Damián Díaz, Ayrton Preciado and Leonardo Campana. DT. Gustavo Alfaro
According to the criteria of
MOST READ IN DT