Bonus 600: Midis reported 227 cases of alleged impersonation of beneficiaries

The Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Between) published the list of people who would have been impersonated to collect the Bonus 600 soles, a subsidy granted by the Government of Francisco Sagasti in mid-February of this year. Until the first week of June, 227 victims of the alleged crime of identity theft have been reported, reported the América Noticias newscast.

As it is recalled, with this economic aid the Executive sought to reduce the monetary crisis of those Peruvians who had been severely affected by the restrictions of the pandemic of the COVID-19.

LOOK HERE | Almost a million people from Lima live in a house that is very vulnerable to an earthquake

Among those affected is Juan Villa Torres, dedicated to cleaning public transport buses in the district of Independencia. The man, who has two daughters and lives in a rented room, was included as a beneficiary of the subsidy, but did not finalize the receipt of the money because his identity was supplanted.

“I have not charged because someone else did it in Aguas Verdes (Tumbes). However, I live in Lima. I am indignant”, said the victim, who claimed not to know the region mentioned or have relatives in that area of ​​the country.

LOOK HERE | Weather in Lima: Senamhi forecasts a minimum temperature of 15 ° C today, Thursday, June 24

Another affected by this situation is Héctor Rosas García, 77, who lives in La Victoria. He related that his Bono 600 it was withdrawn at two Banco de la Nación ATMs, located in Comas and San Martín de Porres.

“I found out that they had already cashed my bonus. I am outraged because I need the money “declared Rosas, who does not have a permanent job.

LOOK HERE | Human Trafficking: they investigate a nun for allegedly selling children abroad

In this regard, Mabel Gálvez, executive director of Pension 65informed Amércia Noticias that the case of 227 victims of impersonations was informed to the Midis Prosecutor’s Office. “The list of telephones that were used to collect has been sent and we are requesting Osiptel the ownership of the numbers that claim to have been allegedly supplanted”said the official.

He reported that the phones used by the impersonators are now out of service.

RECOMMENDED VIDEO

IT MAY INTEREST YOU

  • Minister of Education: “Hopefully we can return to face-to-face classes before next year”
  • Question of the day: What should an emergency backpack have in times of COVID-19?
  • Metropolitan: vehicle diversion plan on Av. Universitaria was extended due to the advancement of expansion works
  • Touring launches virtual assistant to meet high demand for brief inquiries
  • Engineer after earthquake in Lima: “Buildings are not forever, they need permanent maintenance and adaptation”

.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply