State of Mexico.- An entire family died after their house will explode due to accumulation of gas in the community of Santa Maria Jajalpa, in the municipality of Tenango del Valle, Mexico state.
Before midnight on Thursday, June 17, there was a strong explosion caused by LP gas inside a house located on Hermenegildo Galeana street that, unfortunately, claimed the lives of three people; mom, dad and son.
Read more: Woman murders her husband and removes his organs, she believed herself to be the bride of God
Police elements and paramedics from Civil Protection arrived at the scene of the explosion who, when rescuing the victims, realized that they had no vital signs.
The dead were an entire family made up of mom, dad and their 14-year-old son. The explosion was caused by a strong butane gas build-up.
Read more: Terrifying! Alberto murdered his mother and ate her for 15 days
The scene of the events was guarded by police elements, elements of the Attorney General’s Office of the State of Mexico also arrived in the area, who initiated an investigation folder, while the bodies were taken to the SEMEFO for a legal autopsy.
Follow us on