“Polizeiruf 110” in Munich: ARD viewers are very enthusiastic – “Could some Tatort-makers take a look!”
On this Sunday, ARD viewers do not expect the “crime scene” as usual, but another case of “Police call 110“.
While die-hard “Tatort” fans have to crunch their favorite investigators’ summer break, the other part of the audience already seems to be very pleased with the “Police call 110“Having found teams.
„Police call 110“In Munich:” Ms. Schrödinger’s cat“- A thriller with brains
And on this Sunday, too, the audience will be greeted by the “Police call 110“Not disappointed. The “Ms. Schrödinger’s cat” case is not just a banal cat-and-mouse game between the perpetrator and the police, but a quantum-theoretical experiment that represents the meta-level of the Munich case.
So a thriller with brains. And the main actress Verena Altenberger shines again in her role as police officer Elisabeth “Bessie” Eyckhoff. But what is “Frau Schrödinger’s cat” actually about?
A wealthy lady by the name of “Frau Schrödinger” has to deal with fraudsters who are after their villa. After the pensioner’s cat suddenly goes missing, one stroke of fate after the next causes unrest in the area. For a young woman, it even ends in death.
This is the “Police Call 110”:
- “Polizeiruf 110” is a German-language crime film series that has been in production since 1971
- It was produced on GDR television as a counterpart to the West German “Tatort”
- After the fall of the Berlin Wall, the television series established itself in the German television landscape
- There was no permanent team of investigators in the episodes produced by GDR television – the criminalists were put together randomly and without a pattern
- Investigative teams were only integrated after the fall of the Wall
„Police call 110“Better than” crime scene“? Viewer is sure
The viewers have not yet seen the film, but the first hymns of praise for the “Police Call 110” can already be heard under the preview post on Facebook:
- “Top. Gfrei mi (happy)! “
- “Even if they [Verena Altenberger, Anm.d.Red.] It is very difficult to replace Matthias Brandt, she is a good substitute. “
- “‘Police call’ is great !!”
One user even recommends that you should definitely take a look at the “Police Call 110” at “Tatort”: “Could some ‘Tatort’ makers take a look!”
More about “Police Call 110”:
ARD: Shock for “Polizeiruf 110” fans – Star breaks up after 12 years
“Polizeiruf 110” (ARD): Viewers discover THIS detail – and are very happy
However, the audience will not find out until Sunday evening whether the new “Polizeiruf 110” case can actually trump the audience’s favorite “Tatort”.
The “Polizeiruf 110: Frau Schrödinger’s cat” will be broadcast on Sunday, June 20, at 8.15 p.m. on Das Erste. You can then find the film in the ARD media library.