Peru vs. Colombia LIVE ONLINE | LIVE follow the game for matchday 3 of Group B of the America Cup, this Sunday, June 20 from 7:00 pm (Peruvian time). The transmission of one of the most attractive matches of today will be in charge of Goal Caracol TV, DirecTV Sports Y Win Sports. To watch live football like this match, you have different alternatives for streaming service and TV channels.
MORE – Peru vs. Colombia live: how and where to watch online broadcast by Copa América
WATCH – América TV live, watch Peru – Colombia LIVE on Copa América 2021
After being thrashed (4-0) by Brazil, the Peruvian team will try to recover from the always complicated Colombia, to think about advancing round in the America Cup. Follow minute by minute, statistics, incidents, goals, interviews and results of the match that will be played at the Pedro Ludovico Teixeira Olympic Stadium.
Peru vs. Colombia: match schedules and TV channel
- Mexico – 7:00 pm – Fanatiz Mexico and Sky HD
- Peru – 7:00 pm – América TV and DirecTV Sports
- Ecuador – 7:00 p.m. – DirecTV Sports
- Colombia – 7:00 p.m. – Win Sports y DirecTV Sports
- Bolivia – 8:00 pm – Tigo Sports and DirecTV Sports
- Venezuela – 8:00 p.m. – DirecTV Sports
- Paraguay – 8:00 p.m. – DirecTV Sports
- Chile – 8:00 p.m. – TNT Sports y DirecTV Sports
- Argentina – 9:00 p.m. – TyC Sports y DirecTV Sports
- Uruguay – 9:00 p.m. – DirecTV Sports
- Brasil – 9:00 p.m. – Fox Sports 1
- Spain – 2:00 am (Monday, June 21)
Peru suffered more than necessary against ‘Canarinha’, who won with goals from Fred, Neymar, Everton Ribeiro and Richarlison. The result left the ‘Blanquirroja’ in the last box, without units, although her rest day had already been completed.
“We will have to get up”, said coach Ricardo Gareca, who claimed the group’s ability to excel in the face of “hits”That they have received over the last six years.
For this match it is expected that Peru can recover the winger Miguel Trauco, who missed the duel against Brazil due to having a slight cough, and the forward Santiago Ormeño, who was not against the ‘Canarinha’ either due to muscular discomfort that prevented him from exercising at the same level as the rest of his classmates.
If he starts, Trauco will also have a rematch after the duel that both teams played on June 3 in Lima, which he won. Colombia 0-3 in which it was also Rueda’s debut as a coffee coach, because in that match he was sent off in the first half and hurt his team.
Also emerging as headlines are some of the footballers who were part of the team that fell to Brazil, such as Renato Tapia, André Carrillo and Christian Cueva.
In front will be Colombia, which will have to improve its theme in the definition, because despite having four points and being second behind the leader Brazil, the coffee team has barely scored a goal in the two games played, a fantasy of Edwin Cardona that unlocked the duel of the debut against rocky Ecuador.
Rueda will also have to work to solve the problems caused by the losses of midfielder Matheus Uribe, due to the accumulation of yellows, and of winger Luis Díaz, sent off against ‘Vinotinto’ after having entered in the second half.
For what it has shown Wheel In his first matches, midfielder Baldomero Perlaza appears as an option to replace Uribe, an Atlético Nacional midfielder with a lot of arrival in the area and who has the possibility of making his international debut. Colombia in this game.
Peru vs. Colombia: probable alignments
Peru: Pedro Gallese, Aldo Corzo, Christian Ramos, Luis Abram, Miguel Trauco, Renato Tapia, Yoshimar Yotún, André Carrillo, Sergio Peña, Christian Cueva and Gianluca Lapadula. DT: Ricardo Gareca
Colombia: David Ospina, Daniel Muñoz, Yerry Mina, Davinson Sánchez, William Tesillo, Wílmar Barrios, Baldomero Perlaza, Juan Guillermo Cuadrado, Edwin Cardona, Luis Fernando Muriel and Miguel Borja. DT: Reinaldo Rueda.
With information from EFE.
MORE ABOUT CUP AMERICA IN DT …
- Peru vs. Colombia: the ONE x ONE of those led by Reinaldo Rueda and the possible eleven before the ‘Bicolor’
- Diego Godín and his self-criticism for Uruguay’s lack of a goal: “Football is about scoring goals”
- André Carrillo highlighted the game of Santiago Ormeño: “He is a striker who smells the goal well”
- Erick Pulgar on Chile vs. Uruguay: “It will be a very tough game, but we are ready”
- Yangel Herrera was left out of the Copa América: the Venezuelan team confirmed his absence due to a fracture